
:(
~♥~ ):
I have no appetite .
I just wanna drink tonight . & Yes, by myself.
To drown all my sorrows and my bitterness in my heart.
I wish you're here with me .
But you can't. We can't do anything. But texting . Calling .
Or even arguments . This ain't the way we were.
Tell me , when did we start all this ups and down ?
Yes after you went in your ns.
A test of relationship aye ?
Well , im determined to wait for you and persevere till the end .
But would you let me ?
After you read this , this weekend . You should probably been wondering what have you done wrong .
No , you didn't . Im just sick of being alone . Because , you don't know how i grow up in this fcuking empty house . Loneliness is scary. Even more scarier then death .
I don't wanna say anything more as im tearing up .
Labels: Ns fcuking kidnap my boyfriend.

9:39 PM