Thanks for everything bi (:
&some complains :X
Yeap ! Im all refreshed . Because of bi's words. So heart warming :D And i faith in him . And i trust him . And dont keep "drink tea" lei! Considor me lei , i bored de lei . Also got nobody to tell my things D: Im bored. I donwan go school. Schoo is such a waste of time. Why does wong have to put people in torture. Our school got ppl h1n1 . Then he also diam diam . What lai de ? -.- Im just waiting for my n cert. Why so hard to even let me graduate failing ? Its just piece of paper. I need that paper because of learning skills nia. Not fond of other studying things .Blehhh. -.- Gnd , school . Hmm what can i expect for my 18th birthday next year. I WANT A SURPRISE. Ok , i just told u i want a surprise, is it still counted as surprising ? Wahaha. =.= meh, im going to bed. Have to report to school . Yeah, "report" Auntie khoo just ringed me . Say hi why are u not in school ? i say i sick she, hesitate -,- and said ok , pls bring mc. AND SIGN REPORT BOOK. I totally forgot that i had a report book . wahaha.

2:02 AM