Sharon dont stupid la ! haha .
Friends are forever.
If its him. I don't really care alot laa. I now also settle down with my boyfriend liao u don't think too much la . Kies. And im understanding hor D:! See la, u don't trust me i sad liao ): Muahaha. Anyway, if i shake one more friend i don't mind. You should know de la. Im always steady de . Anyways, jiayou and don't think too much you toot toot . And imy eugenie ! D:! Hahas. Go out soon yea. & i do love thick nails okay. ^^ and tmd my mouth all the martel smell -.- sick sia. Lol!
&Baby is my life long love.
Baby just called me . Omg he's sick , he's coughing all the way, heartache . & i really miss you !!! I need no other guys but you. Cos i can't think of anybody better then you . Your voice kept me strong, your words kept me running back to you. Im sorry if i think too much okies . Cos i love you so .

1:55 AM