Happy new year luhs! :D
Phew i've just managed to clear my big big pile of clothes and alot weird stuffs. Lol. Ok. Duration of clearing time. 3 fucking hours -.- , i sneezed in like every 5-10 mins. And each sneeze contain 2-3 powerful blow =.=, thus making my nose now like rudolph and i can't off my nose tap. -.- , at first i thought it would end still the same , as alot as like i never clear before. But , magicaly, after i cleared up its less then 1/4 of the what it were before . I've should have agreed with my mother to let the maid stay. Rawr , no maid no life! But i can adept to it luh, im a girl anyway . Must have womens intstinct on all these type of things -.- Yawn ! Ok , 3 more hours to school . Yes , and im not slping still. Haha. because i tonned on 31st, so i slept the whole day througout 1.1.09 .:B! cny comeing soon , and you should hear in every shop those cocky chinese new year songs -.- I don't mind to listen to it, but theres just too many shops playing the same whole song again and again -.- but all different kinds of versions la. Kaos, so noisy -.- ok luh, i go anime-ing liaos. Don't know want ton anot , haha . Bye all ! I'll show u my wardobe before and after! P.S : I still have 2 laundry bags of clothes lying on the floor -.- putting them in soon with their old friends in the wardrobe ;D .
BEFORE ! omg, -.- mountain of clothes!
AFTER! I really don't even think this is my wardrobe. Will decorate it and fill more new clothes in when im free ;x

3:39 AM