Two bottles of that syrup is not enough.
6 tablet of that pill isn't enough too.
Don't worry, i won't kill myself.
I just want to sleep and rest my mind.
I overdosed myself, but nothing happen .
Why ? I thought dying is easy.
But in the end, i get a long torture .
A torture that won't kills you.
Thats the most pain part of it.
Won't anybody use their instincts and feel my heart ?
Sincerity purely doesn't meant anything. Even if u had that sincere for a100%.
But if the opposite doesn't appreciate it , you are pathetically fooled.
Don't judge a book by its cover. Hah , crap.
But i guess all these feelings of mine are meant to be left in this blog and become a part of a memory and rot as nobody would possibly read the past except me.
I can be stubborn and childish when im angry or sad.
I can do foolish things and not get caught, i might be doing it now.
And you all wouldn't know. Cause, im the person who keeps everything in heart.
Want to know my feelings and thoughts i didn't say out ?
Theres only 1 way , being drunked. At least i can shout and cry out loud.
For you i'll do anything. Even if meant sacrificing myself for your happiness.
Thats all for this afternoon people. Cherish your life.
Happy 1 monthsary. WeiKiat.I loved you like i always do.

3:23 PM