✰Sacrificing is a must for you✰
You really special to me . You're more important then my family and friends. I just hope. Your my last romance. Because, you're giving me a happy and a blissful life from my cold and empty heart. You light up my pathway. You know whats right and wrong. I need more of your guidance in the future to become a perfect woman in your dreams . I know you're a womanizer :x . But i just hope you will accept me for who i am .Im not perfect and i know not everyone is perfect. But for me , i think im not good enough for you. I just want you to give me more time to nurture myself. You're my one and only. You filled my heart. So thats all i can say. I love you so very much (:
Thanks for cheering me up jeremy lin. Good luck in your ns btw. Lol.

10:23 PM