I don't know how i feel about u honey. But i sure is positive ok (: I need time to change hao mah. unless u wanna wait for me . if not , u may fade away. i promise i won't make u sad , i promise i will make u feel blessed . please wait , unless u want to make a mistake ok. I bet we will hav a nice time together if we were . . ;D yea , im toking to him now. yeaa -.- 7.55AM! we talked like 6hrs continuesly lerh . ahas. find him cute and loves to drag words behind every word. example , babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy , honeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy . bwahaha! :x i like it though x.x . blahs! love my babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lots. though , we're not .... x.x ! write till here. damn tired. liaos. mum not home , jitao sian lo! nothing to do . everything is so peaceful . rahhh, bye!

7:47 AM